Last year, I did a post about my Disney confessions, and since I have some more confessions, I have a part two to the post! If you would like to read part one, click here! Anyway, let’s begin!
• I think Illuminations is boring. I’ve never been a fan of Illuminations, but it’s not the worst show in the world. I do find it kind of boring, though, so I would rather go do something else (like go ride Test Track again) than see this show.
• I think the ‘Disney walls’ are overrated. You know… The purple wall near Tomorrowland, the bubblegum wall that you see when you exit Spaceship Earth, and pretty much any wall someone thinks would look good with his or her Disney outfit. If you don’t know what I am talking about, you have been living under a rock these past few months. Even though that I want to get a photo by the famous purple wall on my next vacation, I do have to admit the walls are kind of overrated. People just can’t stop posting their Disney wall photos on social media, so it gets a little old.
• I have never seen Fantasmic. Nope, never seen it. My family was going to watch it one evening a few years ago. However, we had awful seats, so we decided to skip the show. I really want to see Fantasmic because I think it sounds amazing!
• I would rather have LeFou’s Brew than a Dole Whip. I tried a Dole Whip once, and I thought it was okay. I am not a huge fan of pineapples, so that may be the reason. I am obsessed with LeFou’s Brew, and without a doubt, I like it better than Dole Whips. Okay, my opinion probably isn’t too popular because most people like Dole Whips better, but seriously, go try LeFou’s Brew if you haven’t!
• As much as I love watching Disney movies at home, I get distracted. Somedays, all you want to do is watch Disney movies. However, if you are addicted to your iPhone like I am, it can be hard to watch a Disney movie. The only way I can actually watch all of a Disney movie at home without getting distracting is leaving my phone in another room. I don’t get distracted at the theaters, of course, but it does happen at home a lot, unless the movie just came out on DVD.
(This is photo is from theodysseyonline.com)
• I disliked the Maelstrom. I think Disney made a GREAT decision replacing it with Frozen Ever After. I just thought the Maelstrom wasn’t Disney enough, and it didn’t give me a happy feeling like most Disney attractions do.
• I get shy around the Disney characters during meet and greets. Don’t get me wrong. I love meeting Disney characters, but I always get a little shy around them. I always think it looks fun when people are having a conversation with the characters, but sometimes, I just don’t know what to say.
• I love Carousel of Progress. My dad can’t stand this attraction, but I think it is a unique! I love how you see how things have changed over the years, and I love the song! Also, it is one of the few attractions left that Walt Disney made, so I think it’s very special.
(This photo is from runeatdrinkdisney.com)
• I could care less that Ellen’s Energy Adventure closed. I don’t recall ever riding it, but I know that I wouldn’t have enjoyed this attraction because I’m not a fan of Ellen DeGeneres (I love Dory, though) or Bill Nye, and most importantly, it’s 45 minutes long!
I hope you enjoyed reading more of my Disney confessions! I would love to read some of your Disney confessions, so please, tell me in the comments!