I am that type of person who will set an exercising goal for themselves and then not accomplish that goal just because of a little laziness. When it hit 2017, I told myself I would exercise a lot and eat healthier, but I don’t think I have been doing a good job on that. Since it is summer break now, and I have a lot of time on my hands, I hope that I can start to make exercise a routine for me. Here is exercising, as told by Disney lyrics.
• “With all the strength of a raging fire(I’ll Make a Man Out of You)” When you are starting your warm-up routine, you tell yourself you are super strong, and you can handle pretty much anything.
• “I know every mile will be worth my while(Go to the Distance)” You are starting to have a bit of doubt as you start to workout because you know you would rather be sitting at home, watching your favorite TV show, and eating your favorite junk food, but you also know that it will be worth it to exercise. It may not just be running; it could also be a more challenging exercise.
• “Legs are required for jumping,dancing(Part of Your World)” You are starting to grow tired, but you are reminding yourself that legs are meant to be used and not just for sitting on your butt and watching TV.
• “Dazed and distracted, can’t you tell(Belle)?” You are starting to lose your motivation because you are growing very tired.
• “For a long time, we’ve been marching off to battle(A Girl Worth Fighting For)” Okay, you have not literally been marching to battle, but you feel like you have been working out for a long time because you are so worn out.
• “I’m never going to catch my breath(I’ll Make a Man Out if You)” You are officially done with your workout, and you are having quite a hard time catching your breath.
• “A whole new world(A Whole New World)” Now, it is okay that you want to eat some junk food…
Facebook: The Pixie Dusted Disney Freak