Hello, Disney Friends! My birthday was last month, and since all my family members know how much I love Disney, they got me some Disney things! At the moment, I am really wishing I was at Walt Disney World, so why not do a Disney haul of all the Disney-themed things I got for my birthday? I am in no way bragging; I just thought it would be a fun post.
• Gaston Tsum Tsums: Receiving these Tsums just made me want to start my own collection. I had no idea I was getting these, but they are so cute.
• Chip Tsum Tsum: I think he is the cutest of the Tsums I got!
• Beauty and the Beast Pin: I don’t collect pins, but this pin is so pretty! I think it would look great on my purse. Some of my family members visited Disney World, and they got this pin for me because they know how much I love Beauty and the Beast.
• Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Mug: One side of the mug is the dwarfs, and the other is the Evil Queen in her hag form, and Snow White taking the apple from her. This mug has to be my favorite from the four of these!
• One Hundred and One Dalmatians: One side of the mug has Cruella de Vil, while on the other side is the Dalmatians. I have a problem because I am a little too obsessed with Disney mugs…
And that’s it! I hoped you liked this mini haul, and thanks so much for reading!
Having a magical day!
Facebook: The Pixie Dusted Disney Freak