Well, hello, Disney fans…
I know it is has been awhile. If you wondered why I blogged a lot in March, and then, stopped all of a sudden, that was because I went back to school from a two week spring break. I am hoping to get in at least a couple more posts before I become really busy with the fourth quarter of school, but I am not sure since I have been very busy with schoolwork lately. Anyway, today, I am doing a different type of post I have never done before. I will be doing a monthly favorites post, but it will be only my Disney favorites. I have had a lot of Disney favorites from both March and April, so I thought I would give this type of post a go and share a few things I have been loving lately.
• Beauty and the Beast(2017): As I am sure most of my readers know, I had been waiting and looking forward for the live action Beauty and the Beast for a long time! And when the opening weekend finally came, I was a little too excited! I loved it so much that I saw it again a few weeks later! I would go see it a third time even, but I don’t know if people would want to go see it a again with me… I could rant about this film, but I think I will just link my Beauty and the Beast review post in this post! Check my review out HERE!
• Moana: I saw this in theaters in November, and then, I saw it again sometime last month. And, ugh… It’s SO amazing! I haven’t really gotten the chance to share all my thoughts on it, but I am hoping to soon. The songs, the characters, the plot… I could go on, but I love every single thing about this movie. One thing I especially love is that Moana has no love interests whatsoever, and she does not end up with a man in the end. This is a good thing because it teaches little girls you do not need a man to make you happy. Moana is so unique because she finds happiness not through a man but by making her family happy and proud by saving the island.
• Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack (2017): Shocker, right? Oh. My. Gosh. I am so obsessed with this soundtrack, and I mean every single song on it! I have listened to the songs too many times to count, but they never seem to get tiring.
• Moana Soundtrack: Though I am not as obsessed with this soundtrack as I am with the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack, I love it! I especially love How Far I’ll Go!
• I Won’t Say (I’m in Love) from Hercules: I have never seen Hercules before, but I came across this song one day and loved it! Now, after hearing a couple of the songs from Hercules, I really want to see the movie.
• missshelbayy: I first discovered her channel when I was watching Disney College Program vlogs one day. Shelbay did the Disney College Program Spring Advantage 2016, and then, she extended her program until January of this year. Her vlogs are so entertaining, and it is so fun to watch her adventures! She got back from Disney a few months ago, and she continues making Disney videos, including DCP related, for her YouTube channel. I definitely recommend to check out her amazing channel that I enjoy so much!
• Disney At Heart: Brittany and Jared are a married couple vlogging all their adventures at Walt Disney World, giving advice for your Disney vacation, and more Disney related vlogs. Their channel is awesome, and I really enjoy watching their videos!
Social Media Accounts:
•joeyfromdisney(Instagram): Joey has just become a cast member at Walt Disney World at the Polynesian Resort, and it is so fun to follow along with his adventures!
•missshelbay(Instagram): Besides her channel, I have also been loving her Instagram account lately! She posts many photos of her year long Disney adventure.
And those are just a few of the things I have been loving in the last couple of months! Thanks so much for reading and for all the support I get for my blog! Feel free to comment on this post, and please, go follow me on Instagram @pixiedusteddisneyfreak and go like my Facebook page!
Have a magical day!