I was nominated by Rachel from Sitting in the Clouds for the One Lovely Blogger Award, and I want to say a huge thank you to her! She is one of my favorite bloggers and has such an entertaining blog! She blogs about beauty, books, Disney, and lifestyle! Please, go check out her awesome blog and give it a follow!
•Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post
•They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
•Must add 7 facts about them
•Then nominate 15 people
Facts About Me:
• My natural hair color is brown. Back in December, I was tired of my boring brown hair, so I went to a salon to get it dyed. Now my hair is a balayage ombré, and I am kinda of obsessed with my hair.
• I have an addiction to tea. I don’t know about you, but I prefer tea over coffee any day. I drink hot tea every morning, and it really seems to wake me up. My favorite type of tea to drink is English Breakfast tea. And yes, I have a real addiction to tea. If I don’t have something with a lot of caffeine in it, I get a really bad headache. I also like drinking raspberry green tea at night.
• I could scroll through Pinterest for a couple hours. I love creating Pinterest boards and scrolling through Pinterest to find the perfect photo to add to my board.
• My favorite show from the 1950’s/ 1960’s is I Love Lucy. There is nothing better than curling up on the couch in the morning to watch I Love Lucy while drinking hot tea from my favorite mug. That is pretty much my perfect morning.
• I can’t produce tears like most people can. I can get out a couple tears, but it is not the normal amount. To prove this fact, I went to an optometrist when I was a little kid, and I was told I could not produce tears like you are supposed to. I can get cry five tears at the most, but after that, I can’t get any more out.
• I love planning things. I plan things on my notes app on my phone, in my goals journal, and my planner. I also love to pre-plan, too!
• I love organizing, but most of the time I feel pretty lazy. I would love to go organize my clothes or my makeup, but the truth is I am lazy a lot of the time.
People I Tag:
I will be cheating a little bit because I will not be nominating 15 blogs, but I will be nominating these five blogs…
Thanks once again to Rachel for nominating me for this award, and thank YOU for reading!
Facebook Page: The Pixie Dusted Disney Freak